Vulcanite Encased Pan Am Temple of Music 1901 Pan Am Exposition, Buffalo, NY
As was indicated on the introduction page (Home) there are a wide variety of encased coins. The variety includes types of coins that are encased, type of encasements and the shape of encasements. The first known encased coins included round encasements of aluminum, horseshoe shaped aluminum, chamber pot aluminum, frying pan and key fob shaped. Encasements originally were aluminum, but have been done in brass, steel, plastic and wood.
|A Variety of Encased Shapes|
|Horseshoe Shaped||32 MM Round||Bell Shaped||Horse Shoe Shape with Fob|
|Plastic Horse Shoe||Chamber Pot||Teddy Bear||Plastic Key Chain|
|Clear Plastic Key Chain||Arrow Head||Celluloid Paper clip||Square|
There are many more shapes of encased coins that are not shown above.
- Vulcanite Encased
- The Case for Encased
- NEW - Celluloid Encased
- Egg Shaped Pin with Encased 1973 D Cent
- Updated with Unknown New Victory Encased
- Encased Teddy Bears Arthur Furniture Scribner, NE
- Encased Teddy Bears New Teddy Bear!
- 1948 S Oval Encased
- CSNS Designing Encased Coins
- 1901 Pan American Exposition Temple of Music
- Washington, D.C. Encased Cents
- 1901 Pan American Exposition Encased
- Victory Encased
- "The Penny Man" (Courtesy of Bryan Ryker)
- Osborne Coinage Company(Courtesy of Bryan Ryker)